A family room is one of the important spaces that must be owned in the house. This space is a lounge as well as mingling with couples and children. You can spend time watching movies, relaxing, chatting.
This room does not have to be spacious. You can decorate your narrow space into a comfortable place to gather with family.
1. The family room doesn’t have to have a sofa! You can replace it with thick fur rugs complete with bean bags!
You don’t have to use a sofa, you can replace it with fur rugs and bean bags. With a relaxed design that is comfortable for you and your guests.
2. All-white colors also make your room look more spacious and spacious.
Giving a bright white color to your living room will make the living room look bright and spacious.
3. A narrow space on the side of the stairs can be transformed into a comfortable family room.
With the right creative idea, you can conjure up a small space next to the stairs of your house into a comfortable and beautiful living room in the Scandinavian style.
4. Minimalist design with simple furniture
Make a comfortable living room with a simple minimalist design and simple furniture. It will produce comfort that is satisfied with the lack of excessive decoration.
5. Provide a play spot for small children in your living room.
Providing a playroom inside the living room can give your child a comfortable impression.
6. Combine Your Living Room with the Dining Room
The current trending design for the living room is to combine with the dining room.
7. Use the Sofa with L Shape
This L shape sofa is very comfortable to make a spot in the living room.
8. Small Living Room Design with White Furniture
Decoration with white furniture is indeed very well known, this design you can apply in your small living room.
9. A cabinet that is high up to the ceiling
Providing a high cabinet can make your living room can store many items at once.
10. Tribal Fur Carpets and Motif Carpets Can Be Combined To Embellish Space
Comfortable fur rugs can be a comfortable idea to decorate your present living room.