Over the past few years, the job of being a freelancer has increased. Working from home does have its own flexibility. You can manage your own time, there is no boss who oversees all the time and for those who already have children, they can supervise their own children while working.
Having your own workspace might be the dream of freelancers too. No need to be in the form of a room, office or your workspace at home can be made ‘only’ from the table and chairs. Even a room measuring 1.5 max 1 m can also be used as office space. This time we will give design ideas for the workspace in your home.
1. Workspace Design Ideas with Floating Shelves in the Home Corner
Installing a Floating Rack in the corner of your house can try replacing a conventional work desk.
2. Make a replacement bookshelf for your work desk
In order not to be too narrow you can replace your work desk with a bookshelf attached to the wall of your home.
3. Use a Board or Plywood in the Workspace to Place Your Inspiration and Ideas
Make ideas and inspiration boards using plywood or wooden boards with some simple designs.
4. Don’t Use Many Furniture in the Workspace
Enough with small furniture, you can make your own workspace in a comfortable home.
5. Give Bright Colors to Your Workspace Wall
By giving bright colors to the wall of your desk, it can make you feel fresher and lifted up at work.
6. Make Workspace Under the Stairs
Using empty space under the stairs to be used as a workspace is not something you should ignore. With this idea, you can get your own comfortable workspace.
7. Provides a Natural Touch with Plants in the Workspace
Giving ornaments in the form of plants in the workspace in your home can be a cool atmosphere when you feel tired.
8. Decorate the Wall with Interesting Things in the Workspace
Giving a decoration on your office wall can provide interesting ideas when you lack material or ideas to make.