How to store items is a problem in every home, especially in the kitchen which requires having a storage area. But when you don’t want to spend every space in the kitchen by presenting a large wardrobe, you have to think a little creatively to find a solution for storing things.
Whether your house is big or small, we are sure you will like to see the smart ideas that we have gathered, how to provide additional space and function to store your collection items in the kitchen.
1. Beverage storage rack at the cabinet elbow
Making your cabinet elbow as a place to store your drinks is a smart idea that you can try right?
2. Store soap and detergent on the side shelf of the island
To distinguish between food and soap storage for cleaning, you need a place that is right in storing it so that it doesn’t interfere with the smell of your food.
3. To store the sponge we can use a small area in front of the sink
To make it easier for you to find a sponge that is always lost when you want to wash dishes and other tools, you can make a storage medium in front of the sink.
4. Drawers as storage plates
Plates placed in the drawer make space in storing items in your kitchen tidier and plenty.
5. Versatile drawers at the cabinet angle
Drawers in the corner of the cabinet are often ignored because the way they are used is said to be difficult, but actually, this drawer is very needed and really helps you.
6. Spice drawers without consuming a lot of space
Your cooking spices will look neat and orderly if placed in an efficient drawer.
7. Seasoning drawer with tilting
To be more practical so that it makes it easy to find herbs and look neat
8. Versatile drawers for storing cutlery and knives
Designed to make the equipment not dirty with dust and more organized
9. Storage of pots and other cooking utensils in drawers
Storage is also made so that cooking utensils are not scattered in a mess and are not soiled with dust.
10. Large drawers at the bottom of the cabinet
For storage of large cookware and inside it is made a drawer with a height of about 5-7 cm for storing cutting mat and cloth.